Begin a meaningful career right here
Market Operations Leader, Personal Health Care
Do you love crafting business strategies and making sure every detail has been met?
The Market Operations Leader (MOL) is part of the Personal Healthcare (PHC) Sales Marketing Organisation (SMO) Leadership Team in the country and is the key Product Supply single point of contact to the commercial team for all product supply-related matters
Reporting to the Asia Middle East Africa Business Planning Leader, this role will be supported by an extended product supply team comprising of regional business planners, demand and supply planners, external supplier services, quality assurance, and market initiatives.
What Success Looks Like
Our assignments offer you the chance to create an immediate impact on the business while continuing to build your analytical, technical, and leadership skills. You will operate with representatives from various other functions and will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
- Be acquainted with the team and how their functions impact the success
- Can lead and drive the monthly business operations cycle meetings to achieve the deliverables.
- You will be fully engaged with the team and conversant with all the business levers to drive business performance improvements.
Responsibilities Of The Role
- Owns strategic demand planning and assesses the business sufficiency of the final forecast
- Documents and maintains Key Forecast Changes and risks & opportunities.
- Works with product supply to assure supply sufficiency and align on supply outlook/risks
- Provides visibility on current supply, highlighting risks to meeting the demand plan
- Leads market supply network Readiness Assessment and be a Gatekeeper for the market initiative
- Liaise with I-trade and planning teams on cross-border operations and governance touchpoints.
- Be the single local point of contact between the distributor team and the central customer service team to support issue resolutions.
- Delivers cost and cash savings through End to End synchronization with distributor
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in the supply chain, engineering, mathematics, operations management or business management
- 3 to 5 years of relevant operational working experience. Broad supply chain background in a pharmaceutical, consumer health or consumer goods environment preferred
- Self-starter with highly effective interpersonal and influencing skills required to build and maintain working relationships at all levels
- Positive attitude, result-oriented, competent and a good team-player with a customer focus mindset
- Strong numerate analytics, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both oral and written English
- Possesses cost management and reduction of culture mentality
- Proficient in English and Thai
- Thai Nationality
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: