Begin a meaningful career right here
Territory Manager (TM) Professional Oral Health (m/f)
Key objective of TM (territory Manager) is to build U&R (Usage & Recommendation) from KIs (Key Influencers) to Patients of P&G Oral Care Products to ultimately drive sales in store. This is done via visiting Dental Professionals in Dental practices and presenting the science behind out products.
Possibility of career development - internal promotion.
2) Basic functions
Graduate, Dental Hygienist official title or Degree in Dentistry
At least 2 years Dental practice work or Dental Sales experience (selling to professionals preferred: dental field or dental schools and Pharmaceuticals).
1) Strong communication skills (written, verbal, listening) with the ability to influence strategy
3) Solutions oriented
4) Proven leadership (create vision, focus on delivering the result)
5) Strategic thinker
6) In-Touch: listens to learn from field and turns into business relevant actions
7) Ability to build diverse, collaborate relationships across multifunctional teams.
D. Other Qualities:
1) Ability to interact with Dental Professionals with professional language
2) Scientific Knowledge in order to be able to train the trainer on product scientific areas
3) Medium/Advanced English spoken and written 4) Regional Mobility.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: