Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Engineering Intern - Barquisimeto Plant
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Your role in Manufacturing:
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Craft learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
- Space, time and movements optimization projects to simplify operation
- Internal controls and audit processes to ensure inventory is properly storaged.
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management ...)
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes
- Ideas coordination between multifunctional teams to find business opportunities.
- Project execution across site to improve productivity
What we offer you:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous mentoring: – We'll help you work with passionate people and receive both formal training and coaching from your manager
- Attractive monetary reward and flexible schedule– for you to keep your studies as a priority.
- Are 1 year away from Graduation (Engineering majors preferably)
- Have advanced English level
- Operate with technical excellence while collaborating effectively with others
Location: Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Id: MFG00005883
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Manufacturing / Engineering Internship – Summer 2019 Multiple Locations
- Stypendium P&G w ramach Młodzi w Łodzi 2018 Łódź, Poland
- Future Female Leaders in Product Supply. Crailsheim Plant and Engineering Center for Paper Products Crailsheim, Germany
- Engineering Intern - Barquisimeto Plant Barquisimeto, Venezuela