Work closely with Scientists and Engineers to translate business challenges into clear problem statements.
Leverage existing or develop new algorithms to model the data and solve the technical problem.
Partner with team to realize rich media (text/image/video) solutions at global scale.
Communicate effectively with working team to turn data into insight, develop actionable recommendation and business solutions.
Technical research and innovation are the cornerstone of P&G's success. P&G is the first and foremost a research and development Company and R&D is the lifeblood of the business. As soon as you begin working for R&D, you are assigned a project of great responsibility while being taught the technical and management skills you need to be successful in the long term. You will provide leadership in research, technology development and project execution resulting in new and/or improved products, processes and methodologies, assist in defining the company's innovation strategies across product, process, packaging or other key technical elements. You may also direct and train junior researchers. You will interact with both regional and global colleagues from many functions and countries.
To learn more about this career path, click here.
- Proficient with R and Python including Pandas, NumPy and Scikit-learn etc.
- Extensive experience and in depth understanding with wide range of advanced machine learning methods.
- Practical experience with Text mining, NLP, and Image large dataset is a plus.
- Demonstrated leadership in applying and scaling Analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: