Design Function - Senior Industrial Designer - BeiJing, China (社会招聘职位)
This role is the strategic partner of R&D (Research, Product Development, and Packaging Development) both globally and within the Asia region, and is responsible for strong collaboration with their cross-functional and Design counterparts across the globe. With a focus on design innovation, the Industrial Designer will translate deep consumer understanding into robust and meaningful design solutions that meet key business objectives. These roles require superior strategy development and visualization skills, the ability to rapidly prototype design ideas for use in consumer testing as well as developing production ready designs that can be handed off to an internal or external engineering team.
- BS or BA in Industrial Design required.
- Portfolio demonstrating design expertise (strategy and execution).
- Strong project management skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully manage multiple, complex projects, including setting overall strategy and delegating key tasks when necessary.
- Proactive leadership skills and the ability to identify design opportunities that can impact the business.
- Excellent English - written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to collaborate with, influence and enroll multiple functions to deliver great design solutions.
- Passion for the integration of design with technology with a desire to experiment and explore new ideas.
- Must be able to connect consumer insights, technology, socio-cultural and market trends in meaningful ways to uniquely solve design challenges. A good base knowledge in key manufacturing processes is recommended (blow molding, injection molding, etc
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly visit the following website to understand more of this regulation.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: