Begin a meaningful career right here
R&D-Greater China Material Development Role
- Lead material development projects with external suppliers (within China and external to China) to supply material needs for Baby Care products
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments to determine critical material properties that deliver consumer, product, and process requirements.
- Lead qualification processes to demonstrate product and process robustness to ensure operational efficiency and high quality.
- Proactively collaborate with multiple organizations such as R&D, QA, manufacturing, purchasing, to identify and deliver the right technology from the most cost-effective supply chain
- Help improve current material development and supply work processes and systems continuously by experimenting and implementing newer, better, and simpler approaches.
.Minimum Master’s degree in a physical science (Material Science, Chemistry, Physics preferred) or engineering (Material, Biochemical), but will consider applicants with relevant experience in material development and consumer products
2.Experience with statistical analysis.
3.Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and Chinese
4.Strong collaboration skills: experience establishing and maintaining global and cross-functional working relationships.
5.Excellent organization skills, attention to details and ability to manage complex systems.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: