R&D Packaging Engineer
Lead the new method development for package performance / consumer benefit assessment
Lead to explore the external supplier/ i Lead the new package material development to meet consumers and business needs
Leverage Color/ Material / Finish to drive package material application across different business units
Lead the lab experimental work for the new material development
Explore the future package trends in different channel including e-coms, offline and imply into the package technology development strategy
Lead the package material qualification for the BU which has the interest
Work with consumer understanding team to identify the package ideas, optimization and consumer qualification
ndustry resource and drive the Connection & Development in the special package ideas
To learn more about this career path, click here.
- Master's or PHD Degree in Polymer science / Engineering, Chemical engineering
- Strong working experience in Resin material industry experience
- Strong working knowledge and skills across package related field or CMF areas
- Basic Knowledge in polymer processing ( Injection molding, Extrusion Blow Molding, Injection Stretch Blow Molding )
- Adequate oral and written communication skills in English for common business are a must
- Flexibility for occasional travelling
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: