Push the next generation of products forward
Chinese Mainland - Greater China
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
- Mastery in FMEA/FMECA and Risk Management, able to lead FMEA process end to end (Concept, Design, Process) and create Risk Analysis and Assessment based on FMEAs
- Mastery in Product Design Validation, and MOPD – Methodology of Process Development including both process development and process qualification (Transformation Flow Sheet, Process Control Strategy, IQ/OQ/PQ, etc.).
- Mastery in SPC – Statistical Process Control and targeting statistics
- Familiar with device/small appliances design and development process, ideally with Mechanical Design or Electronic Design background, or with Master or PHD degrees in Engineer, Physics or other technical discipline.
- Good English and Chinese language proficiency (both written and oral), good project management skill and communication skill are required, as this role is expected to partner with global multi-functional teams to create the FMEAs and design/process qualification strategy.
- Knowledge on ISO 13485, 9001, FDA CFR 820 is a plus point.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Location: Chinese Mainland - Greater China
Job Id: RND00004185
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Research & Development European PhD Seminar (m/f/d) Multiple Locations
- Quantitative Consumer and Product Modeler Cincinnati, Ohio
- IT Engineer Singapore, Singapore
- Human Safety Toxicologist Cincinnati, Ohio