Begin a meaningful career right here
R&D - Associate Scientist – Micro
- Master microbial knowledge and capability to ensure product micro quality and compliance, as well as with the understanding of preservatives and the key drivers in formulation for micro robustness to guide risk assessment and provide the insights of formulation design
- Lead the learning/experiment plan development, execution and delivery with high quality data via performing in-lab testing, collaborating with x-function/x-level colleagues and analyzing/interpreting the data with new insights
- Leverage and lead Microbial capability development & innovation to enable mechanism understanding, product efficacy evaluation, new tech. screening, etc. so that to strengthen/drive products’ innovation
- Continue equipping himself/herself with new knowledges & skills, and understanding the new trending/technology in industry & academic on his/her expertise and beyond areas, bring them to amplify and accelerate the innovation which fit for business needs.
- With Ph.D. degree on Microbiology, biology, biochemistry, etc.
- Strong technical mastery and innovation ability on his/her expertise areas
- Sufficient English capability for reading, writing and communication
- Great leadership and collaboration skills
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: