Push the next generation of products forward
研发部技术法规经理 (Scientist/Regulatory Affairs Manager)
Beijing, Chinese Mainland - Greater China
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Key responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will serve as GPS Project Leader for projects and products in consumer goods and Regulatory Affairs managers and ingredients/materials used in manufacture. The individual will be responsible for development of regulatory assessments and, as Project Leader, timely delivery of GPS assessments which include Regulatory, Human Safety and Environmental Safety to the project teams. This will require regular, effective and close collaboration with internal multifunctional team. Once on-boarded, other opportunities within Global GPS may be available.
- A PhD in chemistry, biochemical, materials and other life science degrees will be considered.具博士学位，专业为化学，生物化学或其他生命科学相关专业优先。
Ability to develop and explain overall GPS programs (regulatory, safety, sustainability) to multi-functional teams in a clear and concise manner is required. 迅速分析解读复杂信息，设计、执行，并清晰明确解读全球产品管理部相关项目的能力（产品法规，安全，可持续发展分析）
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work effectively in a global team environment. 具备优秀的团队合作精神和良好的沟通能力，能够在全球国际化团队中有效的工作。
Excellent attention to detail,excellent verbal and written English skills are required. 高度注重细节，具备优秀的英语听说读写能力，在日常工作中能够用英语流畅的工作。
Ability to quickly adapt to changing business priorities and communicate changed priorities to team members.能够适应环境的快速发展和不断变化，并对工作的优先顺序做出合理的区分和及时的调整，并保持项目组成员的高效沟通。
Applicant is required to analyze and explain complex information. Experience with chemistry and biochemical is helpful.
- Candidates will need to be highly self-motivated and be able to operate independently. 具备独立工作的能力和优秀的领导力，能够自我激励并独当一面.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Location: Beijing, Chinese Mainland - Greater China
Job Id: RND00004184
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Personal Health Care Safety Toxicologist - PhD Cincinnati, Ohio
- GLOBAL PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP(GPS) - REGULATORY, GLOBAL BABY Cincinnati, Ohio
- Personal Health Care Safety Toxicologist London, United Kingdom
- Quality Assurance System Leader at our German Innovation Center at Kronberg near Frankfurt/M. (m/f/d) Kronberg, Germany