Push the next generation of products forward
Beijing, Chinese Mainland - Greater China
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Procter & Gamble’s Global Product Stewardship group at the Beijing Technical Center has an entry level opening for a Ph.D. level scientist in consumer safety.The successful candidate will provide safety support for marketed products and upstream technologies, and ensure that these products and technologies are safe for use by consumers.This work will occur in a technically challenging and globally diverse business environment.
- Key responsibilities include:
- Providing technical guidance and safety assurance to project teams for complex and innovative technologies through all stages of product development.
- Designing and interpreting in vitro, in vivo, and clinical safety data to ensure that the marketed products are safe for consumers.
- Developing a collaborative working relationship with global safety experts, and with other functions within Procter & Gamble, which can include Regulatory affairs, Analytical Sciences, and External Relations.
- Develop understanding of regulatory toxicology and where appropriate, learn aspects of regulatory toxicology interact directly with and/or influence external regulatory and scientific authorities and with academicians related to product safety.
- A PhD in Toxicology, Pharmacology or Life Science is required.Postdoctoral experience in Toxicology or Pharmacology is a strong plus.
- Candidates must be ableto learn and apply contemporary risk assessment processes.
- Candidates must be ableto integrate data and approaches from relevant scientific disciplines critical to providing assurance of safety for consumer products.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills and be able to work effectively in a global team environment. Excellent verbal and written English skills are required.
- Candidates will need to be highly self-motivated and be able to operate independently.
- Candidates must excel in an environment with a rapid pace and constantly shifting priorities.
- Strong English communication skills.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Location: Beijing, Chinese Mainland - Greater China
Job Id: RND00004179
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Personal Health Care Safety Toxicologist - PhD Cincinnati, Ohio
- GLOBAL PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP(GPS) - REGULATORY, GLOBAL BABY Cincinnati, Ohio
- Personal Health Care Safety Toxicologist London, United Kingdom
- Quality Assurance System Leader at our German Innovation Center at Kronberg near Frankfurt/M. (m/f/d) Kronberg, Germany