Begin a meaningful career right here
Research & Development Function - PCC Packaging Scientist/ Senior Scientist
This role will lead Olay Packaging innovation in GC and AMA, the fastest growing markets with preliminary responsibility to define Packaging Innovation pipeline via clear understanding of Beauty Care landscape and market-channel trend. SPC business environment is multifaceted driven by significant increase in e-commerce portion and associated innovation strategy. We are responsible to identify new benefit space, design, decoration and packaging technologies to foster in fast cycle innovation master plan. Through the project, you will also lead planning of Package Evaluation and Qualification to deliver packaging in end to end supply chain successfully. Your leadership, proficiency and teamwork is the key to optimally work this out.
- We need candidates with technical mastery : Ability to analyze market landscape, categorize in groups by consumer benefits of F/1.5/SMOT and analyze design cue that leads differentiation. Also required as ability is to summarize, identify solution and recommend next steps on a clear data analysis and modeling. Experience in Consumer Understanding, e-listening, material science and/or packing engineering is a plus. On a specific technology background, it is preferred to have knowledge on Printing and Decoration, material and or polymer science.
- Leadership : Strong passion and leadership to build packaging strategy to guide its innovation and development, work with BFO to integrate IMP. Ownership of packaging deliverables with utilizing methodology of packaging development and qualification of supply network design.
- Collaboration and Communication : Ability to build good collaborative relationship with multi-functional team and external suppliers.
- Think and Act Critically: You will rationalize your idea and theory via bringing to bear consumer/shopper insight, technical mastery, Material Evaluation and Modeling and Simulation.
- Agility: Ability to handle numerous packaging projects and changing category priorities.
- ENOVIA Experience: Working knowledge of ENOVIA, understanding the duties of originator.
- ePADEx Experience: Working knowledge of the ePADEx System and experience entering technical spec data, modifying technical drawings to meet requirements for Artwork, and Artwork review/approval.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: