Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance and Accounting Junior Manager
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER, Serbia
Are you passionate about data analysis to drive strategy in a substantial way? Then this is your unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company!
At P&G, finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are key actors in business development and decision-making. As of Day 1, you will have full responsibility for key strategic initiatives. As a Finance and Accounting Specialist you will be performing a number of critical and core P&G tasks that are enabling the local F&A team to ensure smooth customer cooperation and stewardship compliance.
Overseeing the accounting for Serbian P&G legal entity, with monthly and annual closing for US GAAP and local GAAP, monthly tax, VAT reporting, quarterly profit-tax calculation and reporting, bi-annual financial statement preparation and annual financial reporting.
Job Purpose and Main Responsibilities:
- To ensure the local statutory financial statements and tax returns are prepared timely, and are accurate and complete
- To provide tax support on all Serbian tax related matters
- To act as single point of contact for auditors and fiscal authorities in Serbia
- To ensure Serbia accounting team deliver on time against the requirements of the US GAAP monthly/yearly closing processes coordinated from the Accounting and Financial Reporting Service Center
- To have a comprehensive understanding of the US GAAP financial statements
- To ensure local Accounting processes comply with Internal Control requirements and that procedures/documentation is available and up to date for the local Accounting processes
- To ensure Serbia Accounting team is properly trained and coached on a day-to-day basis
What you can expect from us:
- Meaningful and exciting work from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
- Relevant coaching, mentorship, training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and attractive social benefits
P&G is a leading global FMCG company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact.
Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance or a similar field and 4 - 6 years of experience in accounting;
- Knowledge in fast-paced technologies and accounting programs (SAP is a must);
- Possess excellent mathematical skills;
- Excellent command of the English language both written and spoken time management and organizational skills;
- Problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Leadership and administrative skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: