BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Sales Manager, Entry Level
Do you know which company is behind Ariel, Lenor, Pampers, Fairy, Gillette, Always, Head & Shoulders and many more? Are you ready to progress your career quickly? Do you want to work for a company that offers international opportunities, comprehensive trainings and extremely competitive salary packages? Do you hold a driving license and enjoy talking to people?
Open for: Final year students and fresh graduates. No previous experience required.
Duration: Sales Manager paid Internship provides you with an opportunity to join best in class training program for an initial internship of 6months and purpose to extend to permanent managerial contract after that. You can start to join the team immediately or at a later stage during the summer
These are some examples of missions that you could:
- Enable the execution of our Sales go-to-market plans which enable our growth while being financially responsible.
- Develop and establish a productive long term relationship with key customers operating in Belgrade, targeting to drive category value across 25 unique brands and deliver specific revenue targets for P&G
- Be responsible for a geographical area within Serbia consisting of International Customers, Wholesalers and Supermarkets, build a strong partnership by clearly understand customer’s needs, goals, strategies, systems and specifics in different categories
- Work closely in teams and develop strong relationships with colleagues from brand management, finance and supply network operations.
Why Joining P&G?
- Meaningful work as of Day1– you will feel the ownership of your projects from the beginning, while receiving specific responsibilities, coaching and individual training plan.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and peers.
- Dynamic, diverse and respectful work environment – Serbia is part of the South East Europe cluster, comprised by 10 countries, our working environment is highly multicultural. Employees are at the center, hence we value and respect every individual, the background and strengths they bring to our organization. We also support and encourage initiatives while promoting flexibility @ work
- Competitive salary from Day1 and annual salary revisions according to performance
- Perks that include Corporate Car, corporate tools (mobile & laptop), Private Medical plan, Dental and Glasses Allowance, Sport allowance
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Bachelor/ Master student in final year or recent graduates
- Very good speaking and written command of the English & Serbian language
- Positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Strong analytical thinking with the ability to collaborate optimally
- Valid driving license
At Procter & Gamble, we are proud to say that we develop talents almost exclusively from within. This means we are not offering you your first job out of university, we are hiring you with the expectation you will grow into one of our future leaders - maybe even our next CEO.
Who we are? P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters!
Ariel ® Lenor ® Pampers ® Gillette ® Fairy® Pantene® Head & Shoulders® OralB® Always® Naturella® Aussie® Blend-a-mend® Mr Proper®
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: