Begin a meaningful career right here
Supply Chain Analyst
Do you know which company is behind Ariel, Lenor, Pampers, Fairy, Gillette, Always, Head & Shoulders and many more? Do you want to work for that company? Read below and you will get a glimpse of what you will be exposed to!
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day. This requires a strong multi-functional work, which means that you will collaborate with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost. We are currently recruiting for an Logistic Analyst located in Belgrade.
Here are some examples of missions you could work on:
- Quality order processing and execution;
- Accurate and timely billing - following up on order execution until product is delivered and unloaded in the customer warehouse;
- Daily interaction with sales organization and customers to maintain up to date and accurate master data;
- Tracking of customer satisfaction measures (Orders processed on time, Order Cycle Time);
- Coordinate Transportation and Warehousing processes to achieve excellent execution and improve our efficiency and productivity.
What we offer:
- Business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive salary and benefits program. Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
What we look for:
- Bachelor graduate in Technical Studies with maximum of 3 years of experience;
- Proven analytical skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good command of the English and Serbian language.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: