Begin a meaningful career right here
Finance Analyst, Belleville Plant
The Belleville Plant Finance Analyst is responsible for financial forecast and actuals analysis and reporting for the P&G Belleville plant, sole manufacturer of Always Pads for North America. This person owns ensuring forecast quality, frequency and reconciliation are in line with accounting and financial standards and that forecast is submitted to our standard budgetting tool (BARS) timely and accurately. This person executes site-specific accounting tasks and owns several key finance or governance-related processes.
We are currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst to join us at our Belleville plant location, beginning March 2020.
As a Finance Analyst, you will:
· Lead and deliver timely and quality quarterly and annual forecasts;
· Lead monthly actuals analysis and report results to site and BU leadership;
· Support budget owners in managing their budget to enable delivery of the plant’s financial commitments;
· Grow and develop the capability of the organization with our standard budgeting tool;
· Execute site-specific accounting month-end tasks;
· Act as owner for key processes such as access reviews, Plant Finance internal controls, cost centre and intrenal order maintenance, government regulatory reporting, reserves, benefits, among others.
· Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed to enable decision making.
·Candidates with 2-3 years of experience in an Accounting role would find this position to be a good fit.
·Prior experience with budget management and internal controls is a strong asset.
·Prior experience working in a Manufacturing environment is a strong asset.
·Strong organizational skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and flow to work as needed;
·Analytical expertise with strong technical skills, including advanced or intermediate proficiency in Excel and SAP;
·A technical aptitude and comfort that allows you to learn additional software applications;
·Detail-oriented, while operating with a sense of urgency, especially on tasks with sensitive timing requirements;
·Strong collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
·Leadership and ownership of core work, including strong capabilities for making improvements to core work processes and systems.
How to Apply:
To apply, please visit www.pgcareers.com and complete your job application and online assessments by midnight, Sunday, January 26th, 2020 to be considered for this position.
Sponsorship for work authorization is not available for this role. It is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure they are authorized to work in the location to which they apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
If you require a disability related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please email email@example.com to provide your contact information. P&G Talent Supply staff will contact you within 2 weeks.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: