Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Manufacturing & Engineering - 4, 8, or 12 Month Co-Op - Starts January 2019 - Belleville, Ontario
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Location: Belleville, Canada, Brockville, Canada
Job Id: MFG00005701
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Female Leaders in Product Supply Mechelen Plant Belgium
- Manufacturing Traineeship in Packing Center - Stryków Łódź, Poland
- Technical Services Traineeship - Aleksandrów plant Aleksandrów Łódzki, Poland
- Managerial Traineeship in Pampers Plant Warsaw, Poland