Are you passionate about Dental Health and want to bring innovative products to the market?
Starting your career in the P&G Sales Oral Care Organization might be the opportunity you've been looking for!
We are seeking a highly motivated individual for a Sales Representative and Commercial expert for Oral-B.
Oral-B is the leading Oral Health Care company. We deliver superior and innovative products, programs and services supported by rigorous clinical research. Because we share dental professionals' dedication to help each patient achieve ongoing success. You will work as a sales representative of the Oral-B brand and be responsible for assistance, advertising, listing and selling the products of that division;
Besides that, you will perform these activities below:
- Define execution plan with distributor 2nd sales force.
- Visit Customers.
- Work with the full execution chain (customers, store managers, SDO, Sales Rep, others) to implement interventions.
- Visit stores to ensure execution.
- Track & analyze outcomes.
- Report results.
- Train 2nd sales force on category Conceptual Sale.
- Drive growth thru trade up and brushes.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in sales and 3+ years selling Oral Care category products.
• Good interactive listener, open and flexible with customers and colleagues.
• Master on selling the category
• Ability to translate the customer needs into benefits for P&G and the customer. Ability to handle the P&G categories and match them to the customer strategies.
• Able to effectively exchange and explain information with greater tact and subtlety to line management and customers.
• Demonstrate the ability to build collaborative relationships with team members, internal and external business partners, exhibiting a service minded attitude.
• Able to make decisions within own responsibilities. The role involves frequent travel by car within the territory, so you have excellent organization and time management skills.
• Knowledge of IT systems Internet, Intranet, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Knowledge of dental terminology and clinical research is preferable.
• Anticipate the needs of managers and other potential problem/issues and work to dedicatedly seek problems
What we are looking for:
Previous experience in commercial area for Oral Care category
Live in the city of the position (no relocation allowance);
Knowlegde of the region of the position;
Availability for travel;
IT knowledge (Office, Outlook);
Bachalor degree ;
Analytics and problem solving skills;
*This position can be filled with a person with disabilities.