Begin a meaningful career right here
Sub-Distribution Channel Manager
This is a fixed term contract role for 1 Year
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters
Roles and Responsibilities
To deliver the section's sales and sales fundamental goals via strong executional perfection, building the distributor organization's capability & engaging with P&G internal teams to define and drive specific initiatives for the section
Requirements (skills/experiences) for the role:
- Postgraduate/ Undergraduate in Marketing/Operations/Retail
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in FMCG/Retail Companies (Preferred)
- Open and flexible to travel - Proficiency in English & local language - Demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Have experience leading change and developing organizations
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Desired Skills: What would make you an excellent fit?
- You must have knowledge of market dynamics of the area - You have knowledge of channel sales across different types of outlets- MM, HFS, WS - Expertise in financial management, P&L of stockists - Led teams of 20 or more, driving capability building, performance management - Knowledge of Joint Business Planning, engaging top stores, running WS meets, canvass meetings - Distributor infrastructure development & management - Knowledge of working with multi-functional teams, good understanding of logistics operations Just so you know:
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.SLS00005554
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: