BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
IT Manager- IT Operations
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Dedication from Us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we Offer:
Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager dynamic and supportive work environment– employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just so you know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of diversity and inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
- The Site E2E Operation & IT stewardship leader is part of ITOT (Information Technology/Operation Technology) team in plant that overviews IT operations to make sure plant is up and running without any technology hassles. ITOT team strives to provide Operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & networking.
- The E2E Leaders act as IT Operations leaders for the site. They lead all aspects of IT operations in their site and collaborate with local PC&IS resources to support IT components in the OT space. The E2E Operation leader interact with Plant functions (e.g.: Cybersecurity leader for OT security, Engineering team for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities), and GBS functions (e.g.: Reg. Sector Ops, GBS IT Operations and NetOps team to drive OPEX & Resiliency). They are also responsible for the IT continuity planning, IT compliance, cybersecurity vulnerability & info security and systemic remediation of IT issues identified by Global Audit Team.
- P&G seeks to provide products and services of outstanding quality and value that improve the lives of the world’s consumers and the ITOT team, through its innovation & digital reach at plants and using ground-breaking technologies, plays a pivotal part in ensuring that P&G delivers on its aim.
- Incident Management & Resolution: Demonstrate accountability and ownership to lead technical incidents to resolution.
- Technical proficiency and critical thinking skills in solving issues related to applications, computing and network. Issue/Problem Management: Minimize impact to business by identifying potential issues or problems and alert management proactively, elevating to right operation team.
- Change Management/Implementation: Responsible for implementing and leading IT Change management for the site (review, approve, and control quality of execution).
- Continuous improvement: Find opportunities to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the ITOT operations and work closely with IT Operations Leader & P&G TSP to deliver the agreed Continuous Improvement plan.
- Solution Design: Site E2E leader acts as a consultant for local infrastructure needs within area(s) of technical responsibility.
- Stewardship: Performer of internal compliance procedures and responsible for timely closure of the issues with quality.
- Support internal assessments and global audits on all IT topics.
- Governance of Operational partners at site: Coordinate with local/global operational resources that deliver IT operations at site.
- Bachelor's degree with 1-2 years of experience in IT Operations & management.
- Basic in IT stewardship requirement & controls, ITIL Foundation Certification would be advantageous.
- MBA or other relevant master’s degree.
- Network Infrastructure domain expertise.
- PMP certification.
- Excellent business judgment and analytical skills.
- Excellent leadership, influencing, and communication (written & Verbal) skills
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: