Associate HR Manager
Do you have a passion for drive growth with our business leaders across the globe, enable our people to perform at their peak every single day, nurture our culture through diversity and inclusion, mentorship, policy and stewardship, and more?We are the champions of P&G with 95,000+ employees. In Human Resources, you will be a business-integrated partner at the heart of helping some of the world's greatest professional talent which including yourself. We are here to offer you the very uniquely important position.
A Human Resources practitioner is responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company. To fulfill this responsibility, the HR Manager plays four roles: Business Partner, Change Agent, Employee Champion, and Administrative Expert.
As a business partner, the HR practitioner will be working with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and build the environment and systems needed to support their delivery. As change agent, the HR practitioner works with business units leading change and managing transformation as part of building you a culture needed to deliver our business strategies and ultimately competitive advantage. As administrative expert, you delivers fundamental work processes of HR to ensure people across the Company are not distracted, and operations are not disrupted by important issues related to plans, policies, or complex work associated with corporate programs. And finally, as champion of employees, you are the one who supports, develops, enables, and empowers people in P&G to live in the environment of productivity and satisfaction.
A new practitioner in HR typically gets assignments in recruiting, enrollment planning, training, relocation, employee communication, and plans and benefits to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the four HR roles described above, are expected to be played.
Just so you know:
• P&G offers a career, not a job. Candidates will be evaluated based on their competencies. Related working experience is-not-a-must for us.
• You will start working at P&G Manufacturing Plant located in Binh Duong province. You are expected to be mobile and ready to relocate to meet the business needs.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others - All assignments in HR require working with people and having genuine interest in employees. The ability to collaborate and communicate with them effectively will help you be successful. This is also necessary for you to build credibility and influence with members and leaders of the organization they work in.
- Genuine interest in business - In order for the new HR practitioner to be a successful Business Partner, you should have a basic understanding of and interest in the business of the Company. This means understanding the strategies, objectives, measures, competitors, and customers. One cannot give advice, make recommendations, or contribute with competence and credibility without business knowledge. Although this takes development and experience, the new practitioner should exhibit the desire and interest to learn more about the business and know about the fundamental business processes.
- Basic knowledge of organization theories and models - You as the HR practitioner needs this to assess the organization and recommend changes to improve organization systems and culture. This will also help you later on to be able to drive and lead transformations that are needed to make the organization as the desired place to be.
- Click on APPLY button to apply online and take the online assessment
- Take the Offline Reasoning Test
- Pass the Resume Screening in the Function you are applying for
- Pass the Comprehensive Interviews
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
- Academic history and key results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: