Begin a meaningful career right here
Associate Human Resources Manager
- P&G offers a career, not a job. Candidates will be evaluated based on their competencies. Related working experience is-not-a-must for us.
- You will start working at Ben Cat Plant. However, please also expect to be mobile and ready to relocate either inside or outside Vietnam per business needs.
- Financial support is provided for candidates who need to relocate for the job.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others - All assignments in HR require working with people and having genuine interest in employees. The ability to collaborate and communicate with them effectively will help you be successful. This is also necessary for you to build credibility and influence with members and leaders of the organization they work in.
- Genuine interest in business - In order for the new HR practitioner to be a successful Business Partner, you should have a basic understanding of and interest in the business of the Company. This means understanding the strategies, objectives, measures, competitors, and customers. One cannot give advice, make recommendations, or contribute with competence and credibility without business knowledge. Although this takes development and experience, the new practitioner should exhibit the desire and interest to learn more about the business and know about the fundamental business processes.
- Basic knowledge of organization theories and models - You as the HR practitioner need this to assess the organization and recommend changes to improve organization systems and culture. This will also help you later on to be able to drive and lead transformations that are needed to make the organization as the desired place to be.
- Your complete name and contact details, university and degree, year of graduation
- Academic history and key results, including GPA and any other scholastic achievements
- Your top 3-5 leadership experiences and achievements to date. Include 2-3 sentences to describe your specific role, the interventions you made and results achieved
- Other relevant projects, research work, competitions, business ventures, athletic organizations, or internship experiences you have been part of.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: