Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
P&G DREAM INTERNSHIP 2019 – ENGINEERING
How would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Engineering Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
We are seeking young talents for our Binh Duong Plant and Ben Cat Plant for the position of Engineering Intern
Start date: Early March 2019 or July 2019
Work schedule: part-time with flexible working hours
Duration: 6 months (Start in March)/3 months (Summer Internship)
Profile: Active college student of any engineering major
Qualifications: 4th semester and 3rd year students
Description:Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Then an Internship as Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in our Binh Duong Plant and Ben Cat Plant might be the right place for you. We focus on the production of consumer goods to provide our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. We are constantly innovating to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We set outstanding value in creativity, team work, problem solving and data analyzing skills.
Your role in Manufacturing:Whether it’s directly from the production floor or from support areas; you'll face different challenges and take meaningful responsibilities since day one. It's up to you to make decisions and the turn those decisions positive results for the Company. You will discover our leading technologies and at the end, you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You will likely be placed in one of the following areas:
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
- Craft learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills
- Work on the installation and startup of new equipment
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Identify projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
Warehouse: After our product is manufactured the first logistic stop will be inhouse storage prior to shipping.
- Space, time and movements optimization projects to simplify operation
- Internal controls and audit processes to ensure inventory is properly storaged.
Quality: You should ensure a consistent quality in line with customer expectations, local Vietnam laws and P&G's guidelines. We validate all the formulas and equipment prior to production, and are responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles.
- Develop the quality indicators and audits
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management ...)
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes
- Ideas coordination between multifunctional teams to find business opportunities.
- Project execution across site to improve productivity
What we offer:
- Training and constant development with possibilities of a Full-Time job after graduation.
- Meaningful projects with an impact on the business.
- Multifunctional and teamwork environment with a high level of interaction with managers.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Flextime to work.
- Continuous mentorship – you'll work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Inclusive and respectful work environment
Job Id: ENG00002103
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Electrical Engineer Intern - Boryspil Borispil, Ukraine
- Facility&Utility Systems Intern Boryspil Borispil, Ukraine
- Stage / Alternance Gestion projets / Innovations sur site (m/f) Blois, France
- Internship at Strategic Supplier Management (m/f/d) Darmstadt, Germany