Begin a meaningful career right here
Physical Distribution Associate Manager, Supply Chain
- Lead PD E2E Loss Analysis, Drumbeat review, follow up to ensure saving project execution on time
- T&W cost control, review to ensure cost is within the budget.
- Lead Benchmarking, learning and reapplication
- Quarterly internal control audit, action develop and complete on time
- Ensure 3PL deliver 100% compliance on internal control including security information requirement
- Get qualified and build WPI capability for P&G team and 3PL team
- Deliver Productivity glide path for DC
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Strong leadership/ownership and high responsibility
- Strong Analytical & Problem Solving skills
- Strong collaboration/communication: work effectively with people on cross functions & cross countries. And work effectively with third party/suppliers
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art Supply Network Operation skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in international teams with regional or global responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Wellness programs (anti-stress massage, yoga, nutritionist, medical check up, daily healthy snacks)
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependants, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions – all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: