Begin a meaningful career right here
Quality Assurance Associate Manager, Supply Chain
- Perform regular site microbiological assessments of all micro susceptible manufacturing processes together with leader of each area. Identify all major potential contamination risks within the systems to develop a robust documented daily management system, corrective and/or preventive action to avoid the loss to company due to deficiency of micro system.
- Engage the Supply Chain Leadership team on the development and deployment of sound mission, strategies, and action plans to build the culture “Quality is everyone’s accountability” for all employees in supply chain
- Take responsibility for all initiatives which are implemented in his/her supply chain. Ensure all initiatives follow the change management with robust risk assessment and strong action plan in place to ensure the new products shipped to marker are made right first time according to approved standards and specifications.
- Review and gain approval for all new equipment/facility design related to microbiologically susceptible initiatives and any equipment/facility modifications required following start-up including the cleaning, sanitization procedure to ensure all of applicable micro quality design in to be strictly followed.
- Take fully responsible for continuous improvement and loss elimination in supply chain Lab through IWS tools such as Lab Excellence, Loss Elimination tools.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Microbiology, Biology or “Hóa thực phẩm”, “Công nghệ sinh học”
- Engineer who has completed microbiology training as part of a curriculum in school.
- High proficiency with SQL language and database management
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Proven development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
- Communication: Lead simple, clear, influential conversations
- Influence: Positively and productively effect the behaviours of individuals and organizations to deliver winning business results.
- Strategic Thinking: Thinking and creating possibilities by focusing on problem solving problems with win-win solutions, using outside-the-box thinking and leveraging risk management principles and practices.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: