Ensure the financial security of our brands
Cost Analyst (m/f)
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
At P&G, our Finance professionals are leaders whose talents and skills play a strategic role in the success of our global brands and the success of our people.
We are currently looking for a Cost Analystt in our plant in Blois.
This job provides a fantastic opportunity to demonstrate financial and cost leadership in the largest European P&G Hair care site.
The Financial analyst will be responsible for:
• Cost and cash optimization of the site
• Budget management process
This job gives the opportunity to work closely with the Operations and Logistics department , Engineering, Purchases department and the Regional Business teams.
We are looking for :
• Top talent from business school or university with a degree in International Business or Finance and Accounting, or IT
• Strong academic results.
• Good analytical skills to handle a wide range of data.
• Ability to use written and oral communication skills.
• Very good collaboration and leadership skills, as the job requires to work across diverse organizations and teams.
• Fluent in English language and MS Office tools.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Financial Analyst in Geneva Geneva, Switzerland
- Financial Analyst Beirut, Lebanon
- Financial Analyst Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Finance & Accounting Function - P&G 2019 Graduate Program- Financial Analyst - HongKong Hong Kong