BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Logistics Process Engineer
The Procter & Gamble Blois plant, located in Loir-et-Cher, is one of the most important production plants for hair care products. Every day, we produce more than 2 million bottles. Our brands? Head & Shoulders, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Aussie, and Old Spice. Our site is highly automated with a state-of-the-art level of technology of the cosmetics industry.
Our supply chain department is split in two major flows:
Inbound Logistics, which covers for Raw and Packing materials supply to our packing and making operations, and Outbound Logistics, covering for our finished product delivery to Distribution Centers in Europe. The teams interact on daily basis with the raw and packing materials suppliers, transporters, and our planning service center in Warsaw in Poland.
As Logistics Process Engineer, you will be spending important amount of time on the floor to propose all improvement actions and optimize existing work processes.
- Mastering the existing work processes
- Management of supply or distribution schedules
- End to End Supply Chain synchronization and optimization
- Maintain and develop standards
- Coaching and training of equipment owners on the floor
- Contribute to logistics projects implementation
- You have a Master Degree from an engineering school/university with a major in Logistics/Supply Chain
-You are fluent in French. A good level of English is appreciated
-You have an appetite for new technologies
-You have proven your ability to work in teams with cohesion and efficiency
-You are proactive and have good leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills
WHAT P&G CAN OFFER YOU
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – ownership of your project from the beginning and giving specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– helping to work with passionate people and also receive formal training and mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
Developing our talent is a priority - we have a culture of growth and internal promotion that sets us apart. At Procter & Gamble, we give individual meaning work and responsibility from day one with effective and consistent training and mentoring. In this way, we demonstrate our employees' strengths and develop them to become great leaders, reaching the highest levels of management.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas.
We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: