BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Finance & Accounting Internship
Do you want to start a professional career while you're finishing your studies?
We welcome you to apply and join Procter & Gamble 6-12 months Internship Program in our Colombia site.
The internship is an annual program dedicated to bringing new talent to P&G and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial positions to our successful Interns. (Start of practice 1 – 2022)
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company.
What kind of internship projects you can expect
- Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business.
- Lead Company efforts in Tax, Treasury, M&A, Corporate Strategy, Accounting and Internal Controls.
- Collaborate with a multi-functional team responsible for a brand, a service, or a key project.
- You will make finance recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with Oral-B, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and finance fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion.
We offer meaningful challenges day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduation date from June 2022 to June 2023
- Have intermediate English Skills (B2 or above)
- Display strong leadership, teamwork, analytical skills and problem-solving mentality.
- Have strong verbal and writing communication skills
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: