BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Product Supply Internship
Do you want to start a professional career while you're finishing your studies?
We welcome you to apply and join Procter & Gamble 6-12 months Internship Program in our Colombia site.
The internship is an annual program dedicated to bringing new talent to P&G and our main goal is to offer full-time managerial positions to our successful Interns. (Start of practice 1 – 2022)
If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and technologies, then this role is perfect for you. Here at P&G Product Supply (Supply Chain), we go beyond sourcing, moving materials and reducing costs. For a consumer goods company, the supply chain is central to delivering the business and you’ll be at the heart of some of the most challenging (and fulfilling) business and supply chain problems.
You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, and teamwork.
As an intern in Product Supply:
- You will receive responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You will work on impactful projects focusing on forecast consumption, cost analysis and optimization, among others.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work.
- You will receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will experience friendly and supportive atmosphere at work.
We offer meaningful challenges day one and effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become phenomenal leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in our world.
For over 175 years, we have built some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as deep understanding and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Graduation date from June 2022 to June 2023
- Have intermediate English Skills (B2 or above)
- Display strong leadership, teamwork, analytical skills and problem-solving mentality.
- Have strong verbal and writing communication skills
- You love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: