BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Finance Customer Specialist
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We are a Fortune 50 company with operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands (Tide, Charmin, Crest, Pampers, Pantene, etc.) that improve the lives for 5+ billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees. We encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic individual to join our Sales Team in our Boise Customer Business Center. The Albertsons Customer Team is one of the fastest growing teams in P&G and exceeds $1Bn in annual sales. Our job is to support the growth of the 11 Business Categories we sell through the Albertsons stores. We are a passionate and fun organization that values culture, hard work, and celebrating success. This role is critical in helping us organize our efforts and connect with key individuals (both internally and at Albertsons) to enable our long-term growth plans.
As the Brand Finance Administrator for the Albertsons Customer Team
- You will report to the Finance Director.
- You will be part of a multi-functional business team, working closely with the extended Customer Sales Team located throughout the United States, enabling the organization to deliver the business and be productive and connected.
- You will coordinate a multi-million-dollar Marketing budget and conduct monthly business reviews with the Finance Director and Key Sales partners.
- You will lead the team’s End-to-End billing and deduction work processes.
- You will partner with the Sales Finance Director on improvements related to the organizations Internal Controls
- Your key to success will be your ability to demonstrate strong organizational/planning skills and unlock productivity opportunities for your manager and the entire organization.
- You will be growing your skills day-in, day-out as you standardize and simplify our work processes.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who are:
- Energized by enabling organizations to be as productive as possible
- Intellectually curious about how we can work better across the organization
- Highly disciplined and organized, great initiative and follow through, ability to “see around the corner” and proactively reduce conflicts
- Proven technical skills (e.g., Microsoft Office, other systems). Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI a plus.
- Strong demonstrated collaboration skills (verbal and written) with ability to work in a team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: