BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
ARE YOU LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Do you have a passion for helping employees, managers, and leaders to navigate HR systems and enable teams to perform at their peak? Do you have strengths in problem solving, clear communication, and managing positive Employee Moments of Truth? HR Specialist is a critical partner to Plant HR Team.
You will develop ability to understand key organization data and clearly articulate how our HR processes impact the system. You also will have deeper understanding of the HR reporting tools and survey reporting capabilities. This role gives you ability to influence leadership and ownership of projects/processes.
YOU CAN EXPECT:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
Continuous coaching & mentoring – We'll help you work with passionate people and also receive both formal training and mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
WITH US YOU WILL:
- Form and maintain employee records
- Update databases internally
- Prepare and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
- Be the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
- Assist with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
- Help with various arrangements
- Discover leading technologies, P&G standards and build your own capabilities through job experience, mentoring, and training.
- Competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours & arrangements;
- Lunch support;
- Corporate transportation (from Kyiv and Boryspil);
- Vibrant living programs (health insurance, range of well-being programs, access to well-equipped gym, fitness, yoga classes);
JUST SO YOU KNOW:
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours;
- No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
P&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we aim to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.
If you are interested, please join us by submitting your application below – please submit your CV in English.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
·University graduates with interest in HR;
·Advanced language skills in English and fluent Ukrainian;
·Excellent MS Office Package skills (especially MS Excel);
·An individual with strong leadership, analytical and problem-solving skills;
·Teammate willing to work in multicultural environment.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: