Begin a meaningful career right here
Account Executive - The Art of Shaving Wholesale Leader
We are looking for smart and passionate people who share our vision, who are motivated by doing awesome work they are proud of, who have sales experience and are ready to do whatever it takes to grow the business, and who have an entrepreneurial streak that drives their growth mindset.
We are seeking a hardworking and motivated individual! The Head of Wholesale will be responsible for the growth and development of The Art of Shaving wholesale business. You will identify opportunities and build relationships with existing and potential wholesalers across channels (online, new & emerging retail, and barbershops). The ideal candidate will have experience in the retail / luxury industry with proven success in wholesale/B2B sales. They will be analytical with an entrepreneurial mindset; able to thrive in a fast-paced environment where self-direction, hustle, motivation, collaboration, and communication are paramount. This role will be based at our Boston, MA World Shaving Headquarters.
Requirements (skills/experiences) for the role:
- Business Growth: Profitably grow wholesale revenue 10X.
- Strategy & Channel Management: Identify right wholesale opportunities to go after & manage through channel strategy & conflicts.
- People Management: Manage a team of 4 to execute best-in-class wholesale plans
- New Capabilities: Develop new to brand capabilities (new & emerging wholesale channels).
- Business & Market Reporting: Know your business inside & out with proper analysis & reporting
Your Background (qualifications):
- 5-7+years of experience in retail and/or wholesale business development.
- Proven success in all areas of the sales cycle including prospecting, building relationships, negotiating, and selling.
- An outstanding communicator, presenter with strong negotiating skills.
- Analytical and data-driven; able to find opportunities through analysis of all available business metrics.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, and results-driven, hungry for growth. Independence and being resourceful is a must!
- Contagiously positive attitude; someone with whom people love to work.
What we offer:
- An attractive and competitive compensation package.
- A diverse and inclusive environment that aims to accelerate your professional and personal growth.
- A forward-thinking community of grooming professionals who are all equally passionate about their work and the The Art of Shaving mission.
- An opportunity to work with the smartest people in the business; an international team with experience building great brands and products.
- A chance to explore and execute your own ideas from the very start. We encourage and expect your contribution to the “bigger picture” and to achieving our vision.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: