Brand Management - Gillette Digital Content Strategist & Designer
Gillette is the world’s leading male grooming brand, and we are undertaking a transformation in the way we connect and engage with consumers across our website and interlinked digital platforms. We are looking for a talented content strategist/ designer to step change the presence of our global flagship website. This is a role for an individual looking to leave a mark on the brand, and will involve developing and executing a re-design of our digital design strategy and UX , in partnership with our digital agency network and internal resources.
· Lead re-design of consumer strategy and User eXperience (UX) for Gillette.com
· Design and prototype solutions to integrate commerce for mobile and web
· Partner with product managers on product strategy, definition and content requirements on website
· Identify user needs, prototype solutions, test ideas with UX researchers, and refine designs with data and user feedback
· Create basic copy and digital creative assets for the website for testing
· Collaborate with digital and social content platform managers to drive a cohesive brand experience
· Develop Gillette’s CRM strategy for acquisition and retention and train specialists within the team to execute campaigns
· Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
· Have at least 2-3 years UX design experience with consumer facing/ retail websites
· Experience (big tech internships included), working with Big Tech (Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon)
· BA/ BS degree in web design, digital marketing & communications
· A passion for working with (and simplifying) complex design systems
· Ability to provide clear direction, set measurable goals and milestones
· Strong communication skills and ability to inspire and excite multi-skilled teams with a common vision
· Strong visual aesthetic (graphic design background is a plus), with attention to detail
· Must be a self-motivated and positive person that collaborates well with others
- At least 2-3 years of UX design experience with consumer facing/retail websites
- Experience (big tech internships included), working with Big Tech (Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon)
·A bold portfolio including design mastery and the ability to take on problems using design skills as shown in a competitive portfolio (attach portfolio or link to portfolio).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: