Brand Management - Gillette Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a strong candidate as a Marketing Specialist in the Gillette Marketing department. In this role, you will manage the department’s sizeable budget, lead the execution of several marketing programs including product sampling & trial, the brand’s sustainability campaign, social/digital marketing, and help with other requests from the different brand teams. The job includes vendor and agency management, collaboration with various multifunctional teams, as well as regular leadership connects. The ideal candidate is a fast thinker with bias to action, meticulous planning skills and a love for details.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight timelines
- Strong collaboration & team work skills
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Must have strong Excel & PowerPoint experience
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Social/digital advertising experience
- Website management
- Experience in corporate sustainability
- Understanding of CPG product & retailer landscape
- Marketing background
- Budget Management mastery
- Agency Management experience
- Proven track record of delivering strong results, on time and with excellence
- Experience in working with a multi-functional team
This role is located in Boston, Massachusetts.
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if you:
-Are 18 years of age or older
-Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent education
-Have administrative experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: