Digitization Project Manager
The Digitalization Project Manager will work in a team that is responsible for executing key business unit efficiency projects, programs, and initiatives in the South Boston, MA plant. Projects will be centered around digitization and a touch-less operation that drives simplification across the operation. It's just one element of what makes P&G such an extraordinary company to work for. From the first day, you'll work with groundbreaking technologies and collaborate with our South Boston Manufacturing group.
This role is a critical position driving key technical, engineering and cost savings opportunities for the plant and will have a critical impact on the plant's goals and strategies. Our role offers plenty of opportunities to bring your experience or to learn new things.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance related to digital systems to the plant organization while helping to deliver significant savings
- Create a plant digital master plan that drives out current losses
- Lead multi-functional project teams to drive cost savings and productivity, ensure execution on time of digitization projects
- Find digital saving opportunities, plant saving projects to eliminate them
- Project management and development and execution of a robust action plan
- Effective communication internally with peers and externally with contractors and vendors.
- Documentation and standards creation throughout all projects with quality that meets company standards
We offer you:
- Inspirational work environment using cutting edge technology
- Ambitious job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Long-term career planning including both home and international career opportunities
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings both locally and abroad
- Development of project management skills and experience with Proficy Infrastructure
- Gain an understanding of integrated work systems (IWS) methodology.
We believe you’ll be an excellent fit, if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree / Master’s degree in IT, electrical engineer or mechanical engineer (mechatronics) with knowledge and interest about production line IT systems
- Leadership skills: Lead plant wide projects, programs in multi-functional teams
- The ability to work in precise, fast, flexible way
- IT network system basic understanding
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: