BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Digitization Project Manager
The Digitization Project Manager will work in a team that is responsible for executing key business unit productivity projects, programs, and initiatives in the South Boston, MA plant. Projects will be centered around digitization and a touch-less operation that drives simplification across the operation. It's just one element of what makes P&G such a phenomenal company to work for. From the first day on the job, you'll work with groundbreaking technologies and collaborate with our South Boston Manufacturing group. This role is a critical position driving key technical, engineering and cost savings opportunities for the plant and will have a critical impact on the plant's goals and strategies.
Business responsibilities: Provide technical leadership and guidance related to digital systems to the plant organization while helping to deliver significant savings. Create a plant digital master plan that drives out current losses.
- Lead multi-functional project teams to drive cost savings and productivity, ensure execution on time of digitization projects
- Find digital saving opportunities, plant saving projects to eliminate them
- Project management and development and execution of a robust action plan
- Effective communication internally with peers and externally with contractors and vendors.
- Documentation and standards creation throughout all projects with quality that meets company standards
What we offer:
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Long-term career planning including both home and international career opportunities
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings both locally and abroad
- Development of project management skills and experience with Proficy Infrastructure
- Gain an understanding of integrated work systems (IWS) methodology.
We are seeking individuals with the following qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in IT, computer science, or engineering and interest about production line IT systems
- Demonstrated leadership skills: Lead plant wide projects, programs in multifunctional teams
- Effective team player, able to work in precise, fast, flexible way
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and eager to learn new skills
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on manufacturing environment with technicians and equipment
You are a good fit here if you:
- IT network system basic understanding
- Knowledge in the GE tool Plant Applications Client (Proficy) a plus but not required
- Skills in PowerBI, Thingworx, or Tableau a plus but not required
- Are willing to travel on the job on occasion. Travel depends on your position.
- Are willing to relocate during your career.
- Upcoming or relatively recent graduate (< 3 years relevant experience)
Just So You Know:
All positions are entry level management roles.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual. Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: