BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Finance Manager Boston
How would you like to join a world-class Finance & Accounting organization of a leading global company?
Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning and analysis across all aspects of the business. In addition, we lead Company efforts in Tax, Treasury, M&A, Corporate Strategy, Accounting and Internal Controls. You will work as the finance leader on a multi-functional team responsible for a brand, a service, or a key project. Within these teams, you will find tight-knit collaboration among team members and an environment where your perspectives are valued. The focus is to win as a team with strong individual contributions.
Your career is filled with meaningful, and diverse assignments intended to sharpen and expand your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. We focus on your development. Early in your career, there is a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas including: Brand/Region/Global Business Divisions, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Supply Chain Finance, Sales Finance, Corporate Shared Services Finance and Research & Development Finance. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment in Europe, Asia, Middle East / Africa or Latin America. If you prefer, you may also choose to “specialize” in a certain area like Tax, Treasury, Accounting or Internal Controls. This enables you to become a “subject matter” authority for the Company. We want to build the career path that is right for you.
We are invested in your success. Nearly all Senior Leaders started at entry level. Our “promote from within” approach requires us to do more. Along with meaningful assignments, you will be strongly supported from your manager, mentors and peers. You will receive training to help build your skills beyond what you will learn in your current assignment and to help advance your development as a leader in the company.
We want you to join us for a career and not just an assignment. We value our employee’s well-being and know work-life balance is a critical part of you performing at your peak over the long haul. We offer a compensation package designed to be competitive with the top companies across the US.
- A strong academic background (GPA > 3.0) and excellent leadership experience. We are looking for the "very best" with proven track records of success.
- Already graduated, or are currently enrolled in an accredited educational program working towards completion of an undergraduate degree with graduation planned prior to the Fall of 2022. Would also consider candidates in pursuit of Masters or MBA program without prior professional working experience.
- A major or concentration in any of these areas – Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, or Taxation
- Completed at least 2 college-level accounting courses prior to graduation
Just So You Know:
- You must be willing to travel.
- You must be willing to relocate throughout your career.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: