Begin a meaningful career right here
Gillette Digital Insight & Marketing Technician
Do you have a passion for connecting with your consumers through the use of technology? Are you always looking for new ways to connect digitally? We are looking for a Digital Insight & Marketing Associate to help shape the future of Procter & Gamble’s Grooming Business: Gillette Blades & Razors. You will be a key member of our Research & Development team, which supports 3 of our billion-dollar brands: Fusion, Mach 3 and Sensor. You will have responsibilities in E-Business execution and Digital consumer understanding. The goal is to make both an immediate impact on current business as well as to build the future vision addressing evolving digital trends, ultimately keeping Gillette as the lead choice for consumers around the world.
What will I do?
As part of this team, you will execute a holistic short- and long-term e-commerce strategy. You will test, execute and optimize plans in the e-commerce channels, using actionable UX testing strategies. And finally, you will play a meaningful role as a partner of our digital consumer insights program, including definition of digital consumer “segmentation,” to design and optimize every digital touchpoint for Gillette, including UX and Customer Care.
We are seeking someone with:
- an Associates degree in Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of Consumer Insights or Market Research experience
- Strives to win with our consumer. It is important to keep the needs of the consumer top of mind and to constantly explore opportunities that drive delight (and therefore, value) for our consumer.
- You should operate with discipline and have a strong sense of urgency with a bias towards action while taking personal ownership for his/her work.
- You should be able to effectively build positive relationships within the team and cross-functionally.
- You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position. Applicants for U.S. based positions are generally required to be eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. Except in rare situations based on P&G's sole discretion. Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for permanent residency. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
- Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
- Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: