Push the next generation of products forward
Global Product Stewardship Human Safety Grooming Scientist - PhD - Boston
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about integrating toxicology knowledge into business strategies for consumer goods?
We are looking for a PhD Scientist to work on our Global Product Stewardship team to support our Shave Care and Grooming products in all stages of development! In this opportunity you will:
- Assess new formulas and ingredients, identify safety data gaps, design, execute and interpret appropriate safety programs or discern when existing data are sufficient and communicate guidance proactively to customers.
- Manage in-market safety questions and issues, collaborating closely with multi-functional teams - in GPS, we are responsible for supporting all safety and sustainability programs for the Company, with over 500 professionals globally!
- Apply and expand your expertise in collaboration with other experts to address human safety aspects relevant across business sectors.
You should have the following qualifications.
- PhD in Toxicology or a related discipline with technical proficiency in toxicology and product safety/risk assessment is a key requirement.
- Strong judgment, creative thinking skills and a flexible attitude. Ongoing capability building by the individual is expected.
- The ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills and being capable of operating broadly and effectively in a diverse environment across levels, cultures, regions/geographies, backgrounds, and disciplines will be indispensable. You will be expected to be able to convey positions clearly and explain complex technical issues in a manner suitable to a variety of customers.
- Possess a high level of capability for technology development work, including ability to discern when to lead and when to penetrate to uncover new insights.
How much do you know about us?
P&G provides exciting opportunities to demonstrate life science expertise to guide technology innovations to deliver challenging product stewardship and sustainability goals.
We offer relevant challenges from day one with effective and constant training. Thus, we bring to bear the strengths of our employees and develop them to become excellent leaders. In addition, diversity is very important for us: we seek the most diverse talent so that we always know how to innovate to exceed the expectations of our 5 billion consumers in the world. Therefore, working with us is the best opportunity to do what you love, with constant challenges and to be recognized for its results. More than that, it's the ideal opportunity to help us touch and improve billions of lives in worldwide.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, United States, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Job Id: RND00004412
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Personal Health Care Safety Toxicologist - PhD Cincinnati, Ohio
- GLOBAL PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP(GPS) - REGULATORY, GLOBAL BABY Cincinnati, Ohio
- Personal Health Care Safety Toxicologist London, United Kingdom
- Quality Assurance System Leader at our German Innovation Center at Kronberg near Frankfurt/M. (m/f/d) Kronberg, Germany