Begin a meaningful career right here
Global Venus & Female Shave Care Senior Designer
Do you have a passion for innovation? As a Senior Graphic Designer, you can help define the future for a brand in tune with women’s ever-changing definition of beauty. As part of the brand team, we’re seeking a Senior Designer to not only ideate and develop strategies but a creative individual who can envision the possibilities and execute bringing those ideas to life making them a reality.
What will I do?
- Distill marketing challenges and business objectives into fused creative briefs. Brainstorm, concept, execute brand imagery with a high level of focus on packaging.
- Understand human behavior, and create design solutions that meet business challenges and solve real consumer problems.
- Provide and deliver empowered design leadership including brand vision and design strategy for the Global Venus and Gillette for Women brands.
- Problem solve obstacles or challenges to keep design work on track, including limited time development time. Work with project and brand managers to ensure timelines, budget allocations can meet project scope.
- Deliver creative brand solutions across touch points. The Venus team is a small collaborative organization and the Global Female Shave Care Designer will report to the Female Shave Care Design Leader to develop iconic brand identity strategies, lead the development of Global Toolkit materials released to the regional teams and influence brand amplification across all consumer touch-points. Specifically, you partner within a multi-functional team of future forward brand strategist & thinkers looking to build momentum behind an exciting brand totally in line with women and how beauty and grooming fit within their lives.
Education, Experience and Abilities:
- 5+ years of experience in packaging design, POS displays, digital experience
- Degree in Design (graphics focus) and or experience in related field.
- Strong sense of design, typography, color. Must have a strong passion and “eye” for beauty, with a strong portfolio that showcases Design sensibilities in beauty or fashion.
- Hands on expert level on all current graphic design software programs – Photoshop, Adobe creative suite, etc. Experience in print production and creating ready for print mechanicals skills a plus
- Hands on experience with Power point and Keynote, and MS Office Suite presentation software programs
- Past success in working with complex brands with a large portfolio of global SKUs and support in leading initiatives, the brand equity book, visual style guides, etc.
- Strong social skills including both written and presentation. Ability to present to, interact with, and influence key decision makers across functional and regional boundaries.
- Ability to translate design trends and consumer insights into action is a key business value.
- Highly energetic and have success partnering with cross functional (internal and external) teams across dispersed locations on end to end design from concept to implementation. The ability to give visual direction and inspire design firms.
- Agility and being able to successfully navigate change and ambiguity both in business and organization is imperative in this role.
- Operates with discipline with the ability to manage multiple priorities and high capacity for work.
- The desire to be a self-starter, able to drive projects with minimal supervision, engaging leadership within corporate parameters.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: