Begin a meaningful career right here
Luxury Brand Manager, Art of Shaving team
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
We're looking for a passionate brand builder to join our marketing team as a Brand Manager for The Art of Shaving. This is an exciting and dynamic role where you will be expected to develop, manage, and execute local 360 marketing strategies which focus on key products, new product launches, and gifting. To succeed in this role you should have strong product knowledge and a holistic understanding of the luxury industry and ecommerce. Your responsibilities will range from new product launches, innovative disruptive marketing, liaising with external ad/PR/media agencies, monitoring the brand performance, competitive reporting, and making sure that our brand shows up in a way that’s consistent with our luxury position. So, it's important that you're able to switch gears quickly and stay motivated through challenges. This role reports to the Brand Director and requires collaboration across departments and functions (Public Relations, CRM, Media, Advertising, Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Legal, Retail, eCommerce, Wholesale, R&D) to successfully execute high-impact marketing initiatives.
Do this role sound like something you'd excel at? If so, read more and apply!
- Manage relationship with agencies
- Develop marketing and advertising material in advance of seasonal peaks to execute with excellence
- Monitor brand performance based on KPIs
- Work with retailer & sales team on visual merchandising standards
- Organize and align on gifting strategies
- Maintain a dedicated marketing budget
- Being able to explain / educate on product superiority and benefits. Identify key product themes for the North America product marketing calendar based off the seasonal buy and storytelling potential
- Manage and monitor brand pins by ‘hands on the keyboard’ approach to social; lead Brand Engagement
- Understand consumer target groups, unmet needs, and latest habits and practices
- Seasonal demand planning and analysis with agencies and multi-functional team
- Competitive monitoring to see what opportunities for growth are
- Plan new product launches and packaging design with agencies and multifunctional team
- Build strong relationships across functions/ departments meeting regularly to drive coordinated efforts and ensure alignment on Product Marketing calendar. The role will be required to effectively coalesce cross-department teams and to ensure that they are working in unison and according to the prescribed strategy
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has a passion for the luxury industry
- Has people skills that are just as impressive as their digital marketing skills
- Is excited by the lotions and potions we craft to shave, shape, and style men's individual identity
- Can help us craft our brand's future
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to easily adapt to change and passion for luxury brand building
- Has an inherent team spirit and the ability to forge meaningful relationships across multiple functions
- Can demonstrate strong presentation skills – written and verbal – to share and communicate strategy
- Is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment, which demands both quick thinking and strong attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, communications, or relevant field.
- Experience in budget preparation and analysis
- Thorough understanding of media planning and omni-channel retail
- Ability to combine analytical analysis with creative and nuanced marketing strategies
- Strong project management skills; Affinity for creative problem solving
- Minimum 2-5 years in the luxury or fashion sector, with a strong operational background in either marketing and communications or digital content creation
- Travel estimated at 20%
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, remote working options, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: