BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
NA Site Nurse Practitioner
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) Gillette World Shaving Headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts is in search of a licensed Nurse Practitioner (NP) who can provide primary care and occupational health clinical services to our site employees. The position is primarily clinical. The NP will be reporting to the site physician. He/she will be working both independently and in collaboration with the site physician and nursing staff in Vibrant Living Health Services ensuring the delivery of high-quality patient care through the following:
Provide acute/urgent care and primary care services to our site employees/ patients through the evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, and management of their health care needs by:
• Obtaining a comprehensive and relevant health history
• Conducting a comprehensive & thorough physical examination
• Ordering and interpreting the appropriate laboratory and radiological tests (as needed)
• Formulating a diagnosis and developing a treatment plan(s) in collaboration with patients
• Prescribing medications and/or medical treatments based on best practice standards
• Providing referrals both internally and externally to the appropriate medical resource or specialty
• Educating and counseling patients regarding their medical issues
• Creating a joint follow up plan with the patients regarding the issue in question.
• Document clinical findings into the electronic medical record (EMR) in a timely fashion in accordance with approved standards of medical practice.
• Promote optimal patient health through coaching, disease prevention, health education and counseling.
• Fitness for duty evaluations
• Travel health support services to include consultations, referrals, immunizations, medications and provide written guidelines and educational handouts to all business travelers.
• Legal Regulatory compliance with all relevant state, local and P&G requirements
• OSHA, FMLA, ADA, HIPAA, Gina, CLIA, State Workers Compensation, State Disability and Leaves
• BLS Medical Emergency Response
• Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT) – respond to onsite emergency and support training for the Medical Emergency Response Team.
• Blood Borne Pathogen Program oversight, including Exposure Control Plan, Hepatitis B vaccination program
• Workers’ Compensation medical case management.
• Facilitate the formal referral process for the Employee Assistance Program in conjunction with HR/ Management.
• Performs chart reviews and develops clinical care protocols with the site physician on a periodic basis.
• Participates in weekly on-call duties with the clinical leadership staff (remote, by phone, week duration).
• Clinical schedule must be compatible with the needs of all site employees – including night shift workers.
• May be required to provide coverage to more than one site.
Master's degree in nursing and completion of an accredited educational program for nurse practitioners required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
• Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts with authorization by the Board of Registration in Nursing to practice in an expanded role
• Registered with the ANCC or other accrediting organization for Nurse Practitioners
• Registered with the State of Massachusetts and DEA for prescription writing privileges
• Current BLS Certification
• Certification as a Diabetes Educator preferred
• Maintain expertise in Advanced Practice Health Care and Occupational Health Care.
• Travel to attend P&G and Professional meetings, trainings and conferences as required.
• Member of AAOHN and State/ Regional professional organizations.
• Obtain COHN-S Certification within 5 years.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates ine-verifyas required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: