Begin a meaningful career right here
Are you looking for real world experience in a state of the art manufacturing facility? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We are currently looking for students to join our growing team in Boston crafting quality Shave Care products for consumers around the globe.
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technician Co-ops are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a co-op technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
What roles are available to me at the South Boston plant?
- HVAC Technician
- Tool & Die machinist
- Plant Technicians
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Ownership of your work from your first day
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some interesting ways
- The chance to influence the production and quality of our products
- Mentorship, coaching, training, and guidance
- Safe work environment
This is a full time, 3 month temporary position, for students pursuing a technical degree. P&G generally seeks to hire individuals that are in good standing at their university and/or field of study. Please attach a copy of your transcripts along with your resume in your application.
At P&G, co-op sessions count as temporary employment and have a predicted ending point. While there is no guarantee of an offer for a permanent role, Co-op's that are successful during their co-op, could receive a full-time position upon graduation.
We are ready for you to join the team!
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if, you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are currently attending a two or four year college/university/technical school studying – Manufacturing, Automotive, HVAC, Electrician, Electronics, Mechanical Maintenance, Facilities Maintenance, Tool & Die
- Demonstrate good writing and interpersonal skills
- Have good computer skills: Microsoft Office Packages & Excel
- Will wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
Just so you know:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: