Plant Technician - Manufacturing
Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? We’re looking for team players who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
Working behind the scenes in our manufacturing plants, Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals, and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of leadership and technical skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, quality assurance, safety, and other areas of expertise if desired.
Meaningful work on Day 1
We do various types of work, including running high-speed machinery, troubleshooting process problems, performing preventive maintenance on equipment, and leading continual improvements in your area of ownership. We have two Manufacturing Facilities in Massachusetts, one in Boston and one in Andover, and are seeking flexibility to work at either location.
- An impactful career path, with daily influence on the production and quality of our products
- Continuous coaching - you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Opportunity for advancement - we value and invest in our people. We have a clear pay and progression system that enables you to advance based on your newly acquired skills
- A competitive compensation package (including starting 15 paid vacation days, profit sharing/401K, and health insurance starting day 1) and great on-site perks (free parking, on-site fitness center, and on-site Medical)
- A diverse, multifaceted, and fast paced work environment passionate about safety and quality
- A great work ethic, self-drive, and an eagerness to learn skills
- Ability to problem solve and collaborate in teams
- A positive attitude, a strong sense of ownership in your work, and a high level of integrity
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- A desire of work hands-on
- Use basic hand and power tools
- Be medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment
- Lift 50 pounds by bending and stooping; climb, stand, and move around on stairs, ladders and platforms; twist, turn and bend
- Enter confined spaces
- Stand on concrete floors for an extended period of time
We are ready for you to join this renowned team!
WE BELIEVE YOU WILL BE AN EXCELLENT FIT HERE IF, YOU ARE:
- 18 years of age or older
- Have a minimum of a high school diploma, GED or equivalent education
- Wear required safety personal protective equipment (eye protection, ear protection, safety shoes)
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: