BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Product Design & Development Co-op
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Product Design & Development Co-op.
Product Design & Development Co-op
With over 120 years of constant innovation, Gillette is at the forefront of the consumer product industry with a unique legacy, and sharp focus forward focused the goal of delighting the global consumer with innovation across its vast portfolio.
This role is an independent, 6-month co-op at a fast-paced, collaborative R&D environment, responsible for innovation towards and delivery of new to market technologies.
This co-op will give the student a true experience of what it means to be an R&D engineer and enable them to:
- Develop proficiency in Product Design/Development procedural work
- Combine hands-on experimentation with scientific principles and knowledge from science/engineering education to drive foundational technical understanding and solve technical problems.
- Deliver technical outputs which address critical innovation challenges and completion of key milestones.
- Apply basic data science and Engineering for technology problem solutions.
- Lead sub-projects in technology development and multi discipline integration.
- Mechanical engineering or similar major
- Experience in solid modeling and familiar with fundamentals of computer assisted design
- Familiarity with various rapid prototyping and fabrication methods such as 3D printing, CNC, injection molding, EDM, etc.
- Experienced in design of experiments, establishing learning plans, and composing reports
- Solid understanding of statistics and analytical tools
- Able to learn quickly and apply
- Effective communication skills
Just So You Know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: