BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Research & Development Product Research Associate Researcher - Boston (HS or 2 Year Degree Applicants)
- Designing and running consumer research where we speak directly with consumers about their shave product experiences and pain-points to define new consumer benefits and influence product designs
- Analyzing, interpreting, and understanding results of consumer studies to inform product design
- Collaborating across technical functions to ensure that the product meets the consumer needs
- Document and compile key consumer learnings and data from various experiments for review and interpretation together with your manager/technical coach.
- Communicate results and observations via Office tools to your manager/technical coach and/or other team members. Making special note of unanticipated results and/or unexpected observations
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- An Associate’s Degree in a Science field (preferably Engineering, Biology or Chemistry, although other similar majors will be considered), OR
- A high school diploma with relevant experience.
- Examples of Relevant Work Experience: Customer service, sales, medical assistant/technologist, web development.
IF YOU’RE A REALLY GOOD FIT, YOU’LL HAVE:
- Experience in a biology, chemistry, or social science lab
- Great organizational skills and able to incorporate lots of inputs to develop and execute test plans
- Proficiency in data analysis with basic statistics - calculate average, standard deviation and comparisons
- Proficiency in Office Tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc...)
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to learn on the job in a dynamic environment
Just so you know:
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble's sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. We do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: