Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales - Customer Business Specialist - Ahold Customer Team
Do you have experience as a data administrator that has demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Word and Outlook? Have you worked with Nielsen data or Adobe Acrobat and are you eager to learn new software? Procter & Gamble is looking for people with good technical skills and high attention to detail to play a key role on our Ahold Customer Team!
Apply today to join the team as a Customer Business Specialist, where you'll work closely with our Field Sales Team to help manage essential data for our customer business databases and ensure the highest level of accuracy in business analytics reporting.
This role is designed to deliver administrative and technical support to drive superior work processes and execution for the Ahold Customer Team, enabling the Team to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and internal GBU/MF partners
- Build Account Handler capacity & effectiveness via ownership of processes within core business deliverables including:
- New Item set-up & maintenance
- Create and maintain promotions in customer systems
- Submit and communicate price changes with customer
- Standard business reporting (some ad hoc) and data pulls from systems
- Set up for Work Orders, displays, and other sales support
3. Enable Stewardship via Trade Fund Management processes support:
- Trade Fund (internal & external) systems input, reconciliation, payment templates and tracking
The ideal candidate will either have experience in data administration in a professional setting or have demonstrated strong technical skills and high aptitude for learning new software. You are disciplined in your execution. You're a fast learner with great communication skills. We'll help you get up to speed with extensive training on both customer and P&G Sales systems and we'll onboard you to the fast-paced work environment of the Ahold Customer Team. As part of your startup you'll learn about how we sell the world’s best known brands and how your work plays a critical role in getting our products on the shelves and in the homes of consumers everywhere.
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent education.
- Excellent problem solving skills, capable of managing multiple priorities and projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong word processing and problem solving skills, exceptional attention to detail, thoroughness and follow-up, ability to set priorities and work independently.
- Ability to manage a demanding work load, and balance self-managed task/projects along with management support needs.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: