Sales - Sales Assistant - SK-II Sales Team, Boston, MA
Are you ready for the challenge? We believe you have what it takes to join our team today!
This Sales Assistant role provides analytical, administrative and customer service support for SK-II (luxury skincare) US Sales and Operations team. The role is based in Boston, MA and will report into the US Sales Director, but directly supports the wider sales and operations organization.
- Data downloading and report creation.
- Retail selling trackers compiled and provided to management and selling teams.
- Budgets: monthly processing, tracking (actual/budget/forecast).
- Manage performance verification / logistical requirements for sales projects.
- Coordinate in-store updates.
- Leverage technical mastery of our systems & software to facilitate business needs.
- Work with customers' systems for data sharing as needed.
- Design and execute tracking reports for Internal/External Customers.
- Coordinate meeting preparation and logistics.
- Interface with multi-functional resources to implement organizational changes to customer, volume, and budget alignment.
- Execute special projects for team as needed. Including anticipating/proposing solutions.
- Lead administrative support to improve internal cross-functional communication.
- Business recaps: Retail sales - summarizing data and communication.
- Go to Market/Sales project tracking.
- Process coordination for store updates.
- DTC Market Availability and Customer Service Support.
- Product Supply contact for supply availability for SK-II.com business.
- Owns Inventory for SK-II.com (brand store)
- Owns SK-II.com customer returns to analyze and upload to system.
- Customer Service Support: Back up to Order Processing and Delivery Creation.
- eCommerce: Inventory tracking.
- Product Supply order processing.
Requirements (skills/experience) for the role:
- High School diploma or GED or equivalent education.
- Excellent written and verbal communicationskills.
- Organizational and task leadership. Excellent at project management and/or organizing a team to meet objectives and deadlines.
- Ability to provide insights/summaries to data gathered.
- Ability to be flexible and flow with the needs of the business team.
- General administrative support; both Customer and Internal meeting organization.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint). Proficiency with Outlook (email, calendar, WebEx, Microsoft Teams).
- SAP knowledge preferred (if not then proven ability to learn/lead system management).
- A “can do attitude” and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and projects (both large and small), set priorities, and manage time and deadlines for the team.
- Self-directed. Ableto work with limited on-site supervision and with variable time zones. Willingness to take evening/night calls (Asia based headquarters).
- Able to work and collaborate successfully within a very diverse organization (locations, industry, business needs).
Just so you know: Work location area is Boston, Massachusetts and relocation is not included.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: