Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales - The Art of Shaving - Barber & Salon Channel Sales Manager
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Join our Art of Shaving team, where you'll have the opportunity to work on a business that operates like a start-up but has the support and resources from the larger P&G company! The Art of Shaving is a leading grooming brand that creates industry-leading luxury products from the ground up. Considered the world's leading expert on luxury shaving, we're a growing brand at the forefront of the rapidly expanding men's grooming industry, focused on elevating shaving from an act to an art! We are looking for smart and passionate people who share our vision, who are motivated by doing awesome work.
As the Barber & Salon Channel Sales Manager, located in Boston, you would drive the growth of our brand in the Barber and Salon channel as we look to expand our business. We are looking fora sales professionalwho isready to go above and beyond to grow the business with an entrepreneurial streak. This is an exciting and dynamic role where you will inspire barbers about our product range and develop our business through selling to a unique channel. Your responsibilities will range from knowing our product range inside out, delivering on monthly targets, monitoring the brand performance, running promotions,managing the relationship with our Barber Salon retailers, and making sure that our brand merchandise shows up in the stores in a way that’s consistent and in line with our strategies.
- Manage the relationship with barber salons, and explain our product features
- Deliver results in line with targets behind distribution & sales
- Monitor brand performance based on targets
- Work with retailer & marketing team on visual merchandising standards
- Collaborating with a variety of barbers & salon to plan seasonal events working with third parties
- Competitive monitoring toidentify opportunities for growth and whitespace
The Ideal Candidate
- Has an entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to easily adapt to change
- Is passionate about creating structure, systems, and processes
- Is analytical with aresults driven mindset
- Has excellent retail math skills and advance understanding of sell-in and sell-through
- Has strong people skills; proven relationships with diverse landscape of salon and barber professional businesses
- Has strong merchandising skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Valid driver's license
- Minimum 3-5 years in sales or customer relations role
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Ability to relocate to Boston and travel up to 30% domestically (once travel restrictions are lifted)
- Experience either working at a barber shop/salon or selling to barber shops/salons
- Experience in the personal care or beauty industry
- Experience working at a start-up company
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: