Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales - The Art of Shaving Customer Team Administrator
We're looking for a dedicated team player to join our growing team as a data administrator. Responsibilities will range from the small but mighty, to the big and complex, so it's important that you're able to switch gears quickly and stay motivated through challenges. You will be responsible for making sure products get to the right place, at the right time, manage price slips, and scout customer web pages to make sure that our content is accurate, and develop sales presentations on behalf of the team. We are looking for someone with learning agility, and who will help us see around corners, and solve problems before we even know we have them. We are looking for someone whose PowerPoint skills are just as impressive as their people skills, who is excited by creative solutions and discovering new insights about our customers. Sound like you? Read more and apply!
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- Customer Data Administration
- Marketing team support
- Create templates and collecting data for account team to use for selling
- Create PowerPoint and other materials for market meetings
- Validate all e-com websites for up to date content and completeness
- Manage Price Lists for all customers
- Master data for all customers
Your Background (qualifications):
- Prior Customer Service experience
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Build credible relationships; internal and external
- Time management & Priority setting
- Friendly, attentive, resourceful, ability to diffuse angry customers, tenacity
- Quick learner, willingness to learn new things and build capability, willingness to flow to the work
- Product knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft office – including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: